It is important for any business owner to have a good working relationship with an experienced legal counselor. However, small and mid-size companies often have smaller budgets and cannot afford to hire an in-house attorney, instead relying on expensive outside counsel to handle the day-to-day legal needs of the business. Not only is this expensive, but also inefficient—outside counsel rarely has the intimate understanding needed to carry out the company’s vision. In addition, without sufficient counsel, other members of your team spend time dealing with legal matters instead of their particular area of expertise.
As a Texas business owner and employer, it is all but inevitable that you will face an issue or dispute requiring the services of an attorney. We are committed to helping our clients prepare for the inevitable, by providing experienced, thoughtful and affordable counsel. Whether you are in need of practical advice for a human resources matter, clarification about employee benefits, or advice on day-to-day operations, you can trust us to look out for your best interests.
Employment Litigation Services
In today’s business environment, lawsuits are a fact of life. No matter how frivolous a suit may appear, you never know what a jury will decide. This is why we also offer litigation services to our valued clients. We are affiliated with a highly respected business and litigation firm in Sacramento, which enables us to provide you with additional litigation support while still maintaining a competitive rate. Through this partnership, we can help you litigate all of the following employment issues and more:
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Wrongful Termination
- Discrimination Claims
- Sexual Harassment Claims
- Breach of Contract
- Family & Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblower Claims
Hiring an attorney you can trust as general counsel is a smart move for any business owner. We are on your side. Not only are we committed to providing affordable rates, but we also make it a priority to provide our clients with high quality legal counsel and personalized service for all of their employment, business, estate planning, or real estate needs.
Flat Fee Rates For Employment Advice And Counseling
Instead of paying for each individual service provided, we offer you the option of a flat rate for the entire month through our outsourced general counsel services. Many clients find this billing method to be much more affordable than traditional methods of legal representation.
The packages offered below are designed to fit the needs of businesses in different stages of development. All our value-based billing model to help organizations with their monthly budgeting needs. Monthly subscription charges include discounted attorney time and work product for the range of hours desired. Small variations will not be charged additional fees. If a client uses more than the target time for 2 months, the fee will be adjusted accordingly for future engagements. There are no extra charges for emails, phone calls, copy charges, facsimile charges, and other items often seen as profit centers by firms using the billable hour model.
Types Of Packages:
- Incorporation Package for Single Owner – Texas Corporation: $1,499 plus costs
- Incorporation Package for Multi Owner – Texas Corporation: Starts at $1,999 plus costs
- Texas Limited Liability Company (LLC) for Multiple Owners: Starts at $1,999 plus costs
- Professional Corporation for Single Owner: $1,999 plus costs
- Non-Profit Corporation Formation and Assistance With Tax Filing and Non-Profit Clearance: $2,999 plus costs
- Simple General Partnership Agreement: $999, plus costs
In addition to business packages, we also offer flat-fee employment projects, some of which include:
- Employee Handbook Audit: $499
- Employee Handbook Revision or Drafting: starting at $799 depending on size and complexity of the business
- Simple Non-Disclosure Agreement: $299
Some of the other business services we can provide include:
- Landlord Tenant Issues & Disputes
- Real Property Disputes and Transfers
- Judgment/Creditor Collection
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Compliance
- Home School Defense
- Election/Politics/Constitutional Law Guidance
Contact us today for more information about our employment advice, counseling and litigation services.